Saturday, May 10, 2008

Help! There's a Boy in the Bed!

To entertain you all, a silly story from my life:
I started work this week and moved into a little house near downtown. My roommate is a sweet little engaged LDS girl, and she leaves for work before I even get up in the morning. I don't see much of her, but she seems like a nice enough girl.
Yesterday morning, when I climbed out of the shower, I looked over at her bed. She was already gone to work, but--and this nearly made me scream--there was a boy in her bed!


What was a boy doing in her bed when she was gone to work? I knew she was engaged, and I knew her fiance wasn't sleeping over...so what was going on?

I looked a little closer. The boy wasn't moving. In fact, the boy was very...well, flat.

Turns out the boy was a picture of her fiance appliqued onto her pillow. A strangely sweet pre-wedding present that really startled her roommate.

1 comment:

  1. That is to funny! I think that would have freaked me out. I probably would have called 911. My mom had a homeless guy sleep in her apartment one time.
    How did her fiancé get in??

    ReplyDelete